Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance looks and plays downright AWESOME on triple-monitor setups, as you can well tell from this example.  The game does not officially support triple-monitor resolutions, so, I had to make use of Flawless Widescreen.  A big shout out to HaYDeN over at WSGF for making this possible!  Enjoy the example, and, for those of you that have triple-monitor setups, give it a try for yourself, yes?  B)

Is the entire point of your account on the forum just to advertise your Youtube channel?

It's cool and all, but advertising this is like all that you do here. Just show off your Youtube channel 

Is the entire point of your account on the forum just to advertise your Youtube channel?

It's cool and all, but advertising this is like all that you do here. Just show off your Youtube channel 

I don't understand this at all?

It's not like he's saying, "Go on my channel and see more videos like this", he's simply showing us something cool that relates to PC gaming through a video format.

As for the video, jesus christ, I have three screens and I still need to figure out how to have games display across all monitors, but then I have to stop having access to itunes/skype and firefox whilst I play. ;_;

Yeah, guys, it's definitely worth it to play this game on a triple-monitor setup!  The game is a lot of intense, over-the-top fun--a welcome side addition to the Metal Gear series.