Hmm.. What to choose?

HeyoDylo
1 hour ago, AaronThomas said:

If you have a retail key for Windows(this is the key already installed in your PC, you don't need to have it written down or anything), then when enough hardware is changed in your computer, Windows may think you are trying to move your license to a different computer...

If you've never done this before, then it may allow you to "re-activate" the license online with an easy button press, over the internet. If for some reason the license you have has been activated or re-activated more than a couple times, it may tell you it can't activate itself online again. In this case, you find the "activate by telephone" option, and you're walked through a robo call dialog on the phone, send some numbers back and forth, etc.. and then you're windows install will activate.

sorry if i'm reiterating but how do i find the key? is it like the sticker on the back of my pc? or do i go into the bios to find out? or just plain in simple just go to settings to find it?

11 hours ago, HeyoDylo said:

why not have a 1tb ssd.

alright alright i was just asking, here's a modified version:

still sits under 500$ so must be good imo...

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

11 hours ago, GorujoCY said:

alright alright i was just asking, here's a modified version:

still sits under 500$ so must be good imo...

there we go