New H470 Build Not Posting

The parts list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/AssassinsHero/saved/xhYdHx

CPU: Intel i7 10700KF

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x32GB 3600 CL16

MB: Gigabyte H470 Aorus Pro AX

Graphics: MSI RX 5700XT 8GB MECH OC

The problem:

I have a brand new build that I cannot get to post. When we attempt to power it on, the Status LEDs show in the follwing order and durations: CPU - 1 blink for about 1 second; DRAM - 1 blink for about 3.5-4 seconds; CPU - 1 blink for about 1 second; then power off. We cannot get past this point.

The steps I have taken:

-Verified all connections to the motherboard are secure and in correct place.

-Moved RAM between all slots, both in dual channel and with a single stick.

-Used 2 different known-to-work RAM sets, one from my current build and another from a friends build that is on Gigabytes Qualified Vendors List (and attempted both in all slots as well)

-Used Q-Flash Plush to update the BIOS to latest version

-Adding or Removing the Graphics card from the build does not change the Status LED pattern

-Removing CPU and/or RAM from the build results in entirely new Status LED patterns (not sure what to draw from that but I tried it anyways)

-Called Gigabyte Support, but as of this post, still waiting in a call back que to speak with someone.

I do not have another chip to try in the build so I cannot positively rule out CPU issues. I have also done my best to inspect the CPU socket and do not see any obvious signs of damage to the connection points. If there is anyone who knows what this particular pattern of Status LEDs mean, or someone who has additional troubleshooting steps to try, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Based off the status light for the CPU blinking before the shut down it'd be safe to assume it's associated with the CPU somehow. I'd check the EPS connector or try using a different cable maybe. It could be a number of things unfortunately, if you have any means to try a different unit for the PSU I'd try that since you've already taken a lot of post issue troubleshooting steps. At worse case, the motherboard or CPU is faulty.

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

Thank you, we have attempted to use different cables from the PSU and in the other PSU slot but still have the same issue. We have not tried using another PSU. When I flashed the BIOS with Q-Flash Plus, the system had to be on for several minutes and was able to complete it without any problems. Granted it did not have the CPU or RAM in at the time.

12 minutes ago, PwnyTheTiger said:

Based off the status light for the CPU blinking before the shut down it'd be safe to assume it's associated with the CPU somehow. I'd check the EPS connector or try using a different cable maybe. It could be a number of things unfortunately, if you have any means to try a different unit for the PSU I'd try that since you've already taken a lot of post issue troubleshooting steps. At worse case, the motherboard or CPU is faulty.