My Internet disconnects after I launch an online game

Go to solution Solved by JJwow5555,
21 hours ago, Biomecanoid said:

Should be just poor quality signal 

I have FIXED it now. So basically I uninstalled my network driver then rebooted my PC. This made windows fetch another network driver which was the same network driver. It also gave me another network to connect to which was my network. I went on the second network and not only did it have faster download speeds it fixed my PROBLEM

1 minute ago, Biomecanoid said:

Yeah ethernet is way better in terms of download speeds on the speed test. I'll try powerline adapters or moving the routers as close as possible. If that doesn't work I'll see if any drivers are out of date and maybe that might work.

5 minutes ago, Digideath said:

Just a hunch. A gut feeling.

Open an elevated command prompt and run sfc /scannow .

See if it finds any corrupt files.

The sfc command found nothing wrong aswell

image.png

1 minute ago, JJwow5555 said:

Yeah ethernet is way better in terms of download speeds on the speed test. I'll try powerline adapters or moving the routers as close as possible. If that doesn't work I'll see if any drivers are out of date and maybe that might work.

Yeah but before it started happening it was fine and working well. On the speed tests when I test the wifi showed the same results of when the problem didn't happen

6 minutes ago, Biomecanoid said:

Maybe reinstalling the anti virus might help as before this issue appeared I had another issue with an anti virus causing high CPU usage so I replaced it with malwarebytes or it could be my firewall acting up

1 minute ago, JJwow5555 said:

Maybe reinstalling the anti virus might help as before this issue appeared I had another issue with an anti virus causing high CPU usage so I replaced it with malwarebytes or it could be my firewall acting up

This would happen with ethernet too.

This would happen with ethernet too.

then its not the firewall i guess

14 minutes ago, JJwow5555 said:

The sfc command found nothing wrong aswell

image.png

No problem. Sorry I thought you might have a bit of system corruption. I've seen it before.

It could be your wifi card/dongle. I'm building a system atm for someone else. I'm trying to use their wifi dongle but it keeps disconnecting during downloads and it runs slow as well. It used to work perfectly at one point but now it doesnt. I've came to the conclusion that the dongle is partially broken and that they need a new wifi dongle.

A

2 minutes ago, Digideath said:

No problem. Sorry I thought you might have a bit of system corruption. I've seen it before.

It could be your wifi card/dongle. I'm building a system atm for someone else. I'm trying to use their wifi dongle but it keeps disconnecting during downloads and it runs slow as well. It used to work perfectly at one point but now it doesnt. I've came to the conclusion that the dongle is partially broken and that they need a new wifi dongle.

Oh ok that might explain it so I'll have to check

21 hours ago, Biomecanoid said:

I have FIXED it now. So basically I uninstalled my network driver then rebooted my PC. This made windows fetch another network driver which was the same network driver. It also gave me another network to connect to which was my network. I went on the second network and not only did it have faster download speeds it fixed my PROBLEM