Cheap motherboard replacement

So I think my motherboard has given out and I'll probably have to replace it (a shop is taking a look at it).

PC Specs:

Video Card:  Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card  ($0.00) 
Optical Drive:  LG GH24LS70 DVD/CD Writer
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($0.00) 
Headphones:  Shure SRH440 Headphones  ($0.00) 
Total: $0.00
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-21 13:22 EDT-0400)

Looking for recommendations for a cheap motherboard to replace my current one. I'll probably be upgrading to broadwell/maxwell in around a year so I don't want to invest too much into it but it might be nice if it could allow me to continue to overclock my 2500k.

Have you considered getting the cheapest board that will do what you want it to and then wait for Intel's refresh to come around? 

Have you considered getting the cheapest board that will do what you want it to and then wait for Intel's refresh to come around? 

Yes, that would be option 1 I listed.

Is the refresh of the new haswell be around summer?And will they be better than the old ones? How much will they cost?

Yes, that would be option 1 I listed.

In that case, I would probably go with option 1. The 2500k is stillk plenty powerful for now. 

Is the refresh of the new haswell be around summer?And will they be better than the old ones? How much will they cost?

I heard that it should be mid 2014, so yes. They will be better, why would they release ones that aren't as good? And nobody knows how much they will cost really. 

In that case, I would probably go with option 1. The 2500k is stillk plenty powerful for now. 

I heard that it should be mid 2014, so yes. They will be better, why would they release ones that aren't as good? And nobody knows how much they will cost really. 

Thanks beacuse i will be buying a build in summer so i should wait

I'm going to go with that option.

Edited my original post to ask for a replacement recommendation.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.