Good entry level camera?

So I'm very good at taking pictures with my phone but I've never really looked into real cameras,I know I'm into all types of photography ranging from macro right to landscape scenes.I don't care about the video part all I'm concerned about is the image quality.I don't know what is good and what isn't in the world of cameras so maybe some people on here can help me out?I don't have a large amount of money but Any feed back to help me is appreciated :) Thanks for taking a look.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Canon t3i is one of the best entry level ones. If you want more features jump to a semi pro dslr like the canon 70D. I would go for the t3i unless you want or need the added features. I wouldn't recommend things like the t5i as it is more cost with less added features. My opinion is go for t3i or 70D. Later you can upgrade to full frame if you want to.