Gwolves Skoll vs Gwolves hati (Gwolves also now known as sevlow)

I am shopping for a new lightweight mouse and on amazon I have seen great reviews for both the Gwolves hati and skoll. I am mainly focusing on those two for now but I am open for new suggestions. Rgb is not a factor and is mearly a nice-to-have. I will be adding a pic of my hand with measurements to help you guys.

C2E2FD72-8B42-4ADB-89E5-DD0294605712.jpeg

Do you prefer ergonomic or symmetrical mice and what grip style do you use?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

On 2/1/2021 at 1:13 PM, PCGuy_5960 said:

Do you prefer ergonomic or symmetrical mice and what grip style do you use?

I use palm mostly, if im gaming I’ll use hybrid. For the style of the mouse, I have only used symmetrical mice, but I went over to my friends house who uses the skoll and it fit my hand quite well.

43 minutes ago, Tom and Me said:

I use palm mostly, if im gaming I’ll use hybrid. For the style of the mouse, I have only used symmetrical mice, but I went over to my friends house who uses the skoll and it fit my hand quite well.

If you tried it and you liked the shape, the Skoll should be a good mouse for you. Especially since you palm grip and ergonomic mice are generally good for that grip.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

14 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

If you tried it and you liked the shape, the Skoll should be a good mouse for you. Especially since you palm grip and ergonomic mice are generally good for that grip.

Thanks man, def getting the skoll now. Just waiting for stock on amazon😂

Get this one instead: Amazon.com: Projects Gaming S 001, 16000 DPI, PMW 3389, RGB, 2.22 oz (63g), Ergonomic, 7 Buttons, Lightweight Honeycomb Shell Wired Gaming Mouse: Computers & Accessories

Produced by the same factory as the Skoll with improved tooling (which they acquired after G-Wolves switched production to Motospeed), and it's a lot cheaper without G-Wolves taking their margin. 

5 hours ago, TheChromaBristlenose said:

Get this one instead: Amazon.com: Projects Gaming S 001, 16000 DPI, PMW 3389, RGB, 2.22 oz (63g), Ergonomic, 7 Buttons, Lightweight Honeycomb Shell Wired Gaming Mouse: Computers & Accessories

Produced by the same factory as the Skoll with improved tooling (which they acquired after G-Wolves switched production to Motospeed), and it's a lot cheaper without G-Wolves taking their margin. 

Oh yeah, it looks just like the skoll. Have you had any personal experience with this mouse?

17 hours ago, Tom and Me said:

Oh yeah, it looks just like the skoll. Have you had any personal experience with this mouse?

Well, it is the Skoll, only without the G-Wolves name and a little extra reinforcement on the sidewalls. Don't have any personal experience with it but you shouldn't run into any issues that a Skoll wouldn't have (and indeed this variant has better build quality).