What Makes You *You*?

PlayStation 2

There's been a lot of, uh, strange threads posted here lately, but I think I oughta ask a simple question: what makes you you? What makes you unique from everyone else, are you happy about what makes you stand out, etc.? 

I guess for me, what makes me me is my huge interest in cover art scanning and the 6th generation of game consoles, two of the three which I grew up with. I've learned a lot about both subjects and it's definitely a sticking point for me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

6 hours ago, PlayStation 2 said:

and the 6th generation of game consoles, two of the three which I grew up with

The 6th generation has 4 consoles...

I'm also into 6th gen consoles and games since I grew up with the PS2. It's an interest I rekindled around a year or two ago. I like older than 6th gen consoles and video games too, but I'm not a huge nintendo fan.

I also like 80s and electronic music, which needless to say is an interesting mix.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

5 hours ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

The 6th generation has 4 consoles...

Meh, the Dreamcast is in a weird spot in the 6th gen of consoles. I'm not intentionally excluding it, but at the same time, I tend to treat it separately from the PlayStation 2, GameCube and Xbox trio as it never really got to compete with any of them... unless you count that port of Resident Evil CODE: Veronica and those Sega ports.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Me?
Hmm...

Well, if you didn't know me, you couldn't pick me out of a crowd. I blend in really easily (and I can also navigate crowds really well).

I usually end up starting something and never finishing it.

elephants