Help with mouse

My mouse keeps disconnecting.  This issue is not with the computer or the mouse.  What settings are messed up?  I got to jam it in the USB port for it to reconnect and it just disconnects 

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGher said:

My mouse keeps disconnecting.  This issue is not with the computer or the mouse.  What settings are messed up?  I got to jam it in the USB port for it to reconnect and it just disconnects 

If you change USB ports, and plug the mouse into a different one, does this issue still occur?

I suppose you could check the power settings and ensure full power to the USB slots all the time, but it sounds more like a hardware defect somewhere, than a software issue

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

tryed other USP ports? is the mouse new or old? if you need to jam the usb port than there's a possible problem

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv