Some SU feedback

Moonzy
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
7 hours ago, Moonzy said:

1) is it possible to allow auto follow upon reaction just like previous SU? or that's already a thing? Not too sure because I disabled auto follow when posting a reply, not sure if toggling that on allows this

As in, when you react to a status you get notified about new replies to it? I don't think that is meant to have ever been a thing...

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me - there would be no way to opt out when reacting (unlike replying, where there's a per-reply checkbox), and it seems pretty reasonable to me to think there are reasons that you'd react without wanting to be notified about every reply.

2) can SU be near the top like it used to be in this list? (Activity in profile)

Done

1) is it possible to allow auto follow upon reaction just like previous SU? or that's already a thing? Not too sure because I disabled auto follow when posting a reply, not sure if toggling that on allows this

2) can SU be near the top like it used to be in this list? (Activity in profile)

Screenshot_20210126-223308.thumb.png.a65f29f0e25bb5d653cac402c6cd2087.png

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

As in, when you react to a status you get notified about new replies to it? I don't think that is meant to have ever been a thing...

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me - there would be no way to opt out when reacting (unlike replying, where there's a per-reply checkbox), and it seems pretty reasonable to me to think there are reasons that you'd react without wanting to be notified about every reply.

Done

HTTP/2 203