Help Choosing parts for £1400 PC+Monitor for Gaming and School.

_lucalink

Budget (including currency): £1400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Single player games like RDR2, Witcher and fallen order as well as multiplayers like Battlefront 2, CoD, CSGO, etc, school work.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

I am planning my new gaming/ school work setup and could use a little help. I have already chosen Mouse, Keyboard and headset so in the £1400 budget I just need the PC and Monitor. As stated above I will be playing a fairly balanced mix of Single and multiplayer games and will most likely end up spending about the same amount of time in each genre. I would like to play all games at high/ultra settings at 60fps or more. I can use a wired ethernet connection for internet but will need bluetooth connection but I imagine a cheap USB dongle will be the cheapest way to do that. I don't really mind which platform (AMD or Intel) the build is on because as far as I can see the next generation of ryzen is likely to be a different socket anyway and thats likely to be the soonest I upgrade the CPU, so whichever brand gives me the best performance for my money. I am happy with any motherboard form factor as I really only need the single pcie slot for the GPU but would like a good quality case that fairly easy to cable manage. For the monitor, I don't know a massive amount about them so I'm not sure what would be best but I would like good colour accuracy, decent build quality and a fully adjustable stand ( if not included then i will have to add one to the cost). I am not sure what resolution would be best, so just add one that you think the PC will be able to achieve the settings I want. I will probably be around 45-50cm from the monitor for reference. An ultrawide monitor would be preferable but I know that they are expensive so if one cant fit in the budget thats fine. Going £10-20 over budget is fine but I would rather not go anymore than that. 

Sorry for the long piece of writing but I wanted to make sure I covered as many of the details as possible.

8 minutes ago, _lucalink said:

Budget (including currency): £1400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Single player games like RDR2, Witcher and fallen order as well as multiplayers like Battlefront 2, CoD, CSGO, etc, school work.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

I am planning my new gaming/ school work setup and could use a little help. I have already chosen Mouse, Keyboard and headset so in the £1400 budget I just need the PC and Monitor. As stated above I will be playing a fairly balanced mix of Single and multiplayer games and will most likely end up spending about the same amount of time in each genre. I would like to play all games at high/ultra settings at 60fps or more. I can use a wired ethernet connection for internet but will need bluetooth connection but I imagine a cheap USB dongle will be the cheapest way to do that. I don't really mind which platform (AMD or Intel) the build is on because as far as I can see the next generation of ryzen is likely to be a different socket anyway and thats likely to be the soonest I upgrade the CPU, so whichever brand gives me the best performance for my money. I am happy with any motherboard form factor as I really only need the single pcie slot for the GPU but would like a good quality case that fairly easy to cable manage. For the monitor, I don't know a massive amount about them so I'm not sure what would be best but I would like good colour accuracy, decent build quality and a fully adjustable stand ( if not included then i will have to add one to the cost). I am not sure what resolution would be best, so just add one that you think the PC will be able to achieve the settings I want. I will probably be around 45-50cm from the monitor for reference. An ultrawide monitor would be preferable but I know that they are expensive so if one cant fit in the budget thats fine. Going £10-20 over budget is fine but I would rather not go anymore than that. 

Sorry for the long piece of writing but I wanted to make sure I covered as many of the details as possible.

1080p 144hz list - 

1440p 75hzlist - 

the 1st one is amazing for esports titles (and anything at 1080p), but if your mostly playing AAA games and are just aiming for 60fps at 1440p then the 2nd one would be better.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570