Guys I need some help

I going to buy Ryzen 3 3200G.

But I want to buy a Motherboard that is future proof please help ?

What country, and budget? typically I would just recommend the best motherboard for the available budget.

However, let's get some additional info. Do you need any specific features? What is your planned upgrade path? Any size limits?

Also please change your topic title to something like "motherboard advice," add some description of what you actually need.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

What country, and budget? typically I would just recommend the best motherboard for the available budget.

However, let's get some additional info. Do you need any specific features? What is your planned upgrade path? Any size limits?

Also please change your topic title to something like "motherboard advice," add some description of what you actually need.

My busget is 30k(INR) I am thinking of buying Gigabyte B450 

Just now, Gaming Riddhesh said:

My busget is 30k(INR) I am thinking of buying Gigabyte B450 

Gigabyte makes a lot of B450 motherboards, but there may be some better options for a 3200G. 30,000 INR is X570 territory with some really nice motherboard options, but even something like this would be good:

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/BHBhP6/msi-b450-gaming-plus-max-atx-am4-motherboard-b450-gaming-plus-max

lots of connectivity and decent overclocking capabilities, even for an 8 core CPU.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Gigabyte makes a lot of B450 motherboards, but there may be some better options for a 3200G. 30,000 INR is X570 territory with some really nice motherboard options, but even something like this would be good:

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/BHBhP6/msi-b450-gaming-plus-max-atx-am4-motherboard-b450-gaming-plus-max

lots of connectivity and decent overclocking capabilities, even for an 8 core CPU.

I would like to buy B450 for saving many ?

I would go for a B550 if your trying to future proof. At the very least you'll be able to upgrade to Ryzen 50XX in the future, possibly even further depending on how long the chipset lasts.

1 minute ago, Gaming Riddhesh said:

I would like to buy B450 for saving many ?

then I recommend the motherboard I linked above, or similar boards in the B450 "MAX" line from MSI. They are guaranteed compatible with 3000 series Ryzen processors.

1 minute ago, RAM555789 said:

I would go for a B550 if your trying to future proof. At the very least you'll be able to upgrade to Ryzen 50XX in the future, possibly even further depending on how long the chipset lasts.

B550 unfortunately isn't compatible with 3200G and 3400G processors (some are but you'd have to check the compatibility notes of specific boards)

Primary PC: