Looking for help to build a pc

Budget (including currency): $2800-3000 Australian

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Triple A games

Other details: I currently have a 1080p 60hz monitor but I am thinking of upgrading to a 1440p 144hz monitor, would like to have a rtx 3060 or higher other than that I am set for the rest(I will buy at a later date I just need the pc first)

I have had the same pc for 6-7 years and it finally died on me, the parts were already a few years old as is but it did the job but now I am using a throw together machine that is barely getting by. So yeah I am in need of a new machine. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

I would like to get a pc that would work with this case

d84b1172d3913665a3e6de7b377fb0dd.256p.jpg
or something similar, I am mainly looking for a clean build nothing that really screams "gamer"

21 minutes ago, LeCloutPanda said:

Budget (including currency): $2800-3000 Australian

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Triple A games

Other details: I currently have a 1080p 60hz monitor but I am thinking of upgrading to a 1440p 144hz monitor, would like to have a rtx 3060 or higher other than that I am set for the rest(I will buy at a later date I just need the pc first)

I have had the same pc for 6-7 years and it finally died on me, the parts were already a few years old as is but it did the job but now I am using a throw together machine that is barely getting by. So yeah I am in need of a new machine. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

I would like to get a pc that would work with this case

d84b1172d3913665a3e6de7b377fb0dd.256p.jpg
or something similar, I am mainly looking for a clean build nothing that really screams "gamer"

Do you want your budget to stretch to include peripherals? also do you have a preference of amd or intel?

4 minutes ago, Shooterdude34 said:

Do you want your budget to stretch to include peripherals? also do you have a preference of amd or intel?

Not for peripherals I can save up for those later, the budget is mainly for the pc and if I have left overs I'll buy any extras.

I don't have a preference for either, only preferences I have is that is that I would like it to be white, AIO cooler for the cpu or possibly a high end air cooler, a decent power supply for upgrade possibilities.