Computer crashing randomly

Lakanya

Hi,

My config

Intel i7 9700k (non OC)

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2 x 8 Gb 3200 Mhz (XMP Enabled) 

Gigabyte GTX 1070

Corsair MP510 480Gb

Be quiet Straight Power 10 650W 80+Gold (I think) 

Since almost a week my computer is just crashing randomly at first I thought it as a driver issue what I saw from internet so I did a driver verification with windows and my computer crashed and when I thought I did fixed it, my computer continued to crash without apparent reasons it can happen when I watch a youtube video or just a movie or when gaming. I tried to check my windows dumps but I can't really understand them and they are all different errors. I tried OCCT CPU test it crashes after few seconds and +90 errors. I don't know why it is happening and I don't know if my cpu is dead I don't know why it would be since I didn't open my pc since a year. I alo once got a crash and where unable to restart my computer window said something like missing BCD or corrupted BCD but this has only happened once. And the crashes can be after 1 hour of doing nothing or like every 10 minutes. I put the .dmp in attachment if it can help you figure out my problem. 

I don't know if my Windows is corrupted or if it's my CPU or another component like my power supply ( I saw this on internet but I don't know how I could check it) I can give you more information if you need it.

Please do any of you have any solutions. Thank you for taking ssome of your time for me, have a good day !

PS : Sorry if my english isn't so good I'm French.

012321-7687-01.dmp 012421-7421-01.dmp 012421-8046-01.dmp 012421-10781-01.dmp 012421-18453-01.dmp 012321-7687-01.dmp

My first step is always a clean install of Windows.  Chasing down hardware problems can be difficult if you don't have a bunch of spare parts.  Starting with a clean Windows install is ideal.  If the problem goes away, you likely had a corrupted Windows.  If the problem persists after a clean install, you know you have a hardware issue to track down.

Thank you for answering I'm going to try that tonight and see if that solves it. And yes that's why I don't want toget into hardware too much I don't have any spare parts compatible.

Let me try this out and I'll come back. After I succeded it.