I need compatible parts please

camdeniscute

Hi guys I want to build a pc but dont know the right parts I have 2 parts I already know: AMD ryzen 5 3600 and MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB VENTUS XS OC Video card.

I dont know the right compatible other parts like mother board and ram and other stuff so i want a build compatible with those 2 parts budge is 1500 AUD 

You need to look for an AMD Ryzen mainboard (socket AM4) and DDR4 memory. Both are offered by various manufacturers.

• for mainboards, look at a B450, B550 or X570 chipset based product from reputable manufacturers like Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock.
  • for memory, look at DDR4-3000 or DDR4-3200. You won't need faster memory and it's a waste of money to buy it now. Brands include G.Skill, Corsair, Crucial, Kingston and Mushkin. There are more, if unsure, ask here.

Don't let others tell you to get rid of these parts for whatever reason, these are good products to start a build with.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

19 minutes ago, Dutch_Master said:

You need to look for an AMD Ryzen mainboard (socket AM4) and DDR4 memory. Both are offered by various manufacturers.

• for mainboards, look at a B450, B550 or X570 chipset based product from reputable manufacturers like Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock.
  • for memory, look at DDR4-3000 or DDR4-3200. You won't need faster memory and it's a waste of money to buy it now. Brands include G.Skill, Corsair, Crucial, Kingston and Mushkin. There are more, if unsure, ask here.

Don't let others tell you to get rid of these parts for whatever reason, these are good products to start a build with.

not to trouble you but can you give me exact names and products

I don't know how well these fit in your budget (no idea of prices Down Under) but here's my selection. See this as a starting point for your search.

Mainboard: GIGABYTE B550M DS3H (EAN 4719331809416)

Memory: G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3000 (EAN 4719692013446)

EAN is a unique number for each product, look up on Google (while you still can 😛 ) what it is exactly.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)