Is my pc Gone?

Sahat
Go to solution Solved by Sahat,

Okay the problem was fixed i haden't tried to push the psu cables hard in when reseating. That fixed it. 

so today in the morning i was cleaning, 

during the clean, beacuse we are in asia and dont have pro cleaning tools lying around, i used a paint brush and a old peice of cloth, first i made sure that there are no liquids in the room. Then, beacuse we live in a under construction house the pc gets a lot of dirt in a week. So j decided to clean it. Firstlt miatake was i turned the main socket power to the multiplug before turning the psu off, anyway power surges happen once a week anyway, so later i thought it would be okay, not moving to the back i cleaned the top mesh and thetempred  glass in the front, acrylic of the side and punch of the right side. then i cleaned the speakers and wifi, and the wires if the mouse, keyboard, speakers, wifi and monitor. Then got rid of the dirst on the table, put the magnetic mesh back on, and gave it power, Everything looked okay, monitor, wifi, speakers got power but no sign of the pc. My motherboard asus prime z370m plus 2 has 3 led lights on the board to show it has power, Those didn't turn on, i turned of the power suplly and gave everything a reseat <the cables> then I tried again, nothing. The psu[corsair cv450] cord was also reseated. So what now? 

I can't paperclip tric i am 14 and scared. I am worried, my dad's a boomer. And he' ll freack out especially due to business not going well. So what now? 

sorry for all the typos i don't type well on my phone. 

Is everything switched on and plugged in inc cord to wall?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

havent tried reseating these. 

5 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Is everything switched on and plugged in inc cord to wall?

16113867081982313213087171304299.jpg

Sorry I can’t play videos right now. Is the PC receiving power? 

5 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Sorry I can’t play videos right now. Is the PC receiving power? 

well i think it is, no rgb, no leds, no nothing thoug. If you could play that video it has it all. 

Edited by Sahat

So it should power on but does now.

Is the air around you very wet or very dry? RH is the ability of air to old water so warm rooms at 50% RH have a lot of water in them. Cold rooms at 50 have less. Basically warm wet places have much less static issues.

Next thing was what did you wipe the cloth over? Nothing sounds too bad so far but you may have been unlucky.

Have you tried things in different wall sockets? Sometimes those or the extensions stop working. Happened to me late last year and took me a while to diagnose!

sorry can't really reply now i'll talk to you later, my brother gas fallen sick, thr pc is not responding, can't find thermometer, need a 2nd hand laptop cause 1 pc is not cutting it., dont have the money, i need a life helper right now

Okay the problem was fixed i haden't tried to push the psu cables hard in when reseating. That fixed it.