EARTH2

ArchangelConstantine

What does everyone think about this new game? Sounds like it could be an amazing achievement. Let me know what you all think. 

https://earth2.io/

earth2 isn't really a game it's more like a kind of stock market in one way you buy land for real money and then maybe someone wants to buy it for higher when it is more valuable (from what I know of the project) this is ofc not land in real life

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

5 minutes ago, Kanna said:

earth2 isn't really a game it's more like a kind of stock market in one way you buy land for real money and then maybe someone wants to buy it for higher when it is more valuable (from what I know of the project) this is ofc not land in real life

Seems how it is right now. Do you think they will be able to achieve their goals for it? I think it would be amazing if they do. 

Just now, ArchangelConstantine said:

Seems how it is right now. Do you think they will be able to achieve their goals for it? I think it would be amazing if they do. 

not sure since I haven't read much on it

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

23 minutes ago, ArchangelConstantine said:

"The vision of Earth 2 is to create a global digital representation of our earth, a place where people can build, abide, trade, live, experience, interact and so much more. The vision is long term and monumental and we feel the introduction of Earth 2 represents the birth of the world's virtual timeline."

So...Second Life?

I feel this had been done before, but clearly someone is going to get rich

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

"The vision of Earth 2 is to create a global digital representation of our earth, a place where people can build, abide, trade, live, experience, interact and so much more. The vision is long term and monumental and we feel the introduction of Earth 2 represents the birth of the world's virtual timeline."

So...Second Life?

I feel this had been done before, but clearly someone is going to get rich

They are comparing what they are building to ready player one or the matrix.