War thunder

FakeFBI

Ive played war thunder for 3-4 days straight now am already almost on rank III, but one question, how the hell do i get better, ive noticed on rb that i fail to destroy a t34 1940 witha stuh 42g or stug III f all with apcr or ap shells, best upgrades blah blah, this also applies to the pzIII and IV, they always get pen, AND HOW TF DID A HE GET THROUGH MY GUN MANLET ON MY PZIII L, it has a extra armor ieces on the front, and he rounds still go thorugh em, how maybe i just suck, or early german tanks hate armor, even though they got 20-30 km/h stock  

the panzer 4's are lightly armored and can bassically be penned by t34's from any side/ angle if you know where to shoot.
the t-34 are a decently armored tank with sharp angles that make bounces and straight absorptions common. 
My rule of thumb is to aim for the turret cheeks on a t-34, due to volumetric shells the turret ring is no longer a viable weak spot, and the drivers hatch bounces even panther rounds occasionally due to volumetric dumbness.

the same applies to kv's when you meet them, either the upper plate if unangled, or if they're angeling aim for the turret cheeks.  

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

1 minute ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

the panzer 4's are lightly armored and can bassically be penned by t34's from any side/ angle if you know where to shoot.
the t-34 are a decently armored tank with sharp angles that make bounces and straight absorptions common. 
My rule of thumb is to aim for the turret cheeks on a t-34, due to volumetric shells the turret ring is no longer a viable weak spot, and the drivers hatch bounces even panther rounds occasionally due to volumetric dumbness.

on the early t34's i rarely get this btw, theres a view port, so whe i lob a shot through there, poof kabaam he down, but that rarely happens 

1 minute ago, ComputerBuilder said:

on the early t34's i rarely get this btw, theres a view port, so whe i lob a shot through there, poof kabaam he down, but that rarely happens 

I'm not sure if you're talking about just above the drivers hatch or the machine gun port, but if you're talking about the machine gun port it's another great weakspot I forgot to mention.

AMD blackout rig

7 hours ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

I'm not sure if you're talking about just above the drivers hatch or the machine gun port, but if you're talking about the machine gun port it's another great weakspot I forgot to mention.

i mean the front slope, the driiver view area

Engines of the Red Army in WW2

just to clarify do you mean above the hatch on the right side?
If so, idk how you ever get through there, I've not once got a shot through the driver hatch or view ports on a t-34, the drivers hatch and viewports are literally a meme because of how strong they are

the machine gun (circular bulbous thing) is a decent weak spot but not the best.

I personally always aim for the cheeks, under or above the gun, or the turret ring, the turret ring is extremely hard to penetrate now with volumetric though.

I believe this t-34 is a t-34-85, but the idea is the same, aim for the turret cheeks, it will be harder on the t-34e stz as they have the angle turret cheeks that make ricochets common.

AMD blackout rig