System Information Screen On PC Boot

Theuns Kruger

Hi! So I have gotten a very strange screen the past two days whenever I start my pc. It is a screen that simply says my pc's specs, and it has a OK button, when I press it the pc just boots up like normal. This happens before the bios loads.
Any idea what it is?

I'm not sure why it only started doing it the last 2 days. It sort of looks like something the computer might do after a cmos reset, which could indicate your cmos battery is dead.

Ok, I have had power outages the previous few days, so maybe it is dead... I will replace it and see if that fixes it.

5 hours ago, Theuns Kruger said:

Ok, I have had power outages the previous few days, so maybe it is dead... I will replace it and see if that fixes it.

Thats probably for the best. You are seeing POST screen which is part of normal boot sequence. Since it asks for confirmation means that it resets BIOS when you shutdown PC and the confirmation is for loading defaults.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Sorry for taking so long, but I have finally gotten around to changing the CMOS battery, and it didnt fix the issue. My pc did automatically open the bios after I switched it and powered it on, but the system information screen still comes even after a few restarts and shut downs.

Anyone know what is going on?