PSU fan orientation?

AleksiDj73

Hello everyone, first and foremost, English is not my mother tongue so i hope you understand what i say. So, i have an old butt PSU and case and the PSU is placed on the top of my case (or in other words, above the CPU) and not like the newer cases that let you place the PSU at the bottom of the case. So my PSU is at the top of the case, and the fan is sucking air from the inside of the case and exhausting it from the back of the PSU along with the heat of the PSU that it produces (the PSU has little holes/vents however you wanna call them) and my case does not have any top exhaust fans or vents so the only exhausts i have is the case fan exhaust and PSU exhaust, is that the right orientation of the PSU fan or should it be the other way? If you want to know what's my PSU, it's an old PSU around 7+ years old, 500w, white color, basically an old PSU. If you want the model number, i won't give it to ya because this is a Greek PSU and you won't have any info cuz it will be all Greek, if you want any other info about the PSU, lmk so i can tell you. Dumb question but hey ho, not a bad thing to ask. Any help would be appreciated!

Fan pointing into the case. It will suck air out of the case.

Can I replace my rear fan PSU with a top fan PSU? How should I mount my top  fan PSU? :

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

5 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Fan pointing into the case. It will suck air out of the case.

Can I replace my rear fan PSU with a top fan PSU? How should I mount my top  fan PSU? :

That how i have it but i thought changing the fan of the PSU and having it the other way would make the PSU cooler lol, in other words i mean that changing the fan upside down so the fan sucks air from the PSU and throws it inside the case but nah that sounded dumb af lol ah well, thank you bud!