Mixing RAM

I just build a new PC, Ryzen 5 3600 and MSI RTX 2060. I have 16gb of G.Skill Ripjaws 3200mhz cl16and was thinking about adding another 16 for CAD/CAM work. But I was looking at the G.Skill Trident Z with the same specs. Don’t wanna buy it and have issues though.

8 minutes ago, Nh4x4tracker said:

I just build a new PC, Ryzen 5 3600 and MSI RTX 2060. I have 16gb of G.Skill Ripjaws 3200mhz cl16and was thinking about adding another 16 for CAD/CAM work. But I was looking at the G.Skill Trident Z with the same specs. Don’t wanna buy it and have issues though.

iirc they should be fine. But why would you want to buy more expensive ram that doesn't match the ram that's in your current system? 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

37 minutes ago, Nh4x4tracker said:

as long as the timings AND VOLTAGE match, you should be okay.  Peopl eon this forum hate me for saying this, but I am going to anyway.  When you install 4 sticks of ram instead of two, you often have to bump up your ram voltage 3-5% to get it stable. (luckily modern engineering makes most electrical components safe to 10% variance on suggested voltage)

It must be true, I read it on the internet...