Flickering RGB devices from 5v header

Flickerslosh

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me with this problem.  I installed a few RGB components in my first build and the ones coming from the topmost header are flickering in unison.  I installed my front 3 case fan rgb compnoents and my saphire nitro 6800 GPU into a 1-to-4 rgb cable splitter and they all have a flicker that occurs at the same time.  When my GPU is not set to External source in my trixx software, the flicker is not a problem, but to sync it with the other components in aura sync it starts to flicker at the same intervals as the three front fans. It might be that the case (lancool mesh 2) has its own RGB management that is confusing it but I wouldn't expect to see the GPU behaving the same from that. I'm running it through a 5v header on the asus rog strix x570-e.  Thanks for your help!

11 minutes ago, Flickerslosh said:

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me with this problem.  I installed a few RGB components in my first build and the ones coming from the topmost header are flickering in unison.  I installed my front 3 case fan rgb compnoents and my saphire nitro 6800 GPU into a 1-to-4 rgb cable splitter and they all have a flicker that occurs at the same time.  When my GPU is not set to External source in my trixx software, the flicker is not a problem, but to sync it with the other components in aura sync it starts to flicker at the same intervals as the three front fans. It might be that the case (lancool mesh 2) has its own RGB management that is confusing it but I wouldn't expect to see the GPU behaving the same from that. I'm running it through a 5v header on the asus rog strix x570-e.  Thanks for your help!

What RGB strips are you using?