Keep getting error downloading windows 10 to usb

Thingyman

I'm trying to download windows 10 to a usb from this link but midway through the download it always gives an error and when I click resume it restarts the download. I'm on chrome for macos if that helps.

what's the error?

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

-> Moved to Windows

This lacks info. What error? Are you using Media Creation Tool or downloading ISO directly from page (= you have macOS, iOS, Android, Linux or other non-Windows OS)? And the obligatory, are you aware that you must use Media Creation Tool, Rufus or other tool to mount ISO to USB before you can boot from it?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Sorry for not being thorough, I was downloading it directly to the flash drive, but midway through it gave me an error, I can't remember what it was. I eventually realized that I should try it on windows, and it worked with the creation tool.