Random Eathernet Disconnects

For some reason I get random disconnects from my ethernet, the wifi works perfectly fine its just the etherenet. Ive checked the cable, replaced the cable, checked the wall adapter, replaced the wall adapter, tried using a diffrent wall socket, checking the router, turning the routrer on and off, checked the wall adapter at the router side, replaced the wall adpater at the router side, tried connecting to the router itself, updated the drivers, unistalled and reinstalled the drivers, checked that windows 10 hadnt had it set to "turn off to save power" or eco mode or what ever its called. It doesnt even have an option for it! Its really annoying as Im getting random disconnects in a games I play, in discord other people in a call cant hear me for a few seconds and then im back. 

The network controller is a Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Controller in a Dell G7 17 7790. Its not anything serious and only happens every few days. but more often when im playing games, and even MORE often when im playing escape from tarkov. But thats likely just because of the game at that point cause everyone knows how touchy it is.