aliexpress gpu

yungrupert

Legit, maybe.. but a HUGE red flag..

1.This is a second-hand video card, pls don't test it with extrem stress testing, if you can't accept, we don't advise you buy it.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Aliexpress is the last place to buy a gpu. If you buy a graphics card from there, only do so with the expectation that you're getting scammed.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I would touch it with a bargepole tied to a pole vaulters pole....

Never buy a GPU from ALI

Or a Phone

Unless your versed in Aliexress and know what to look out for, you could have a very bad time.

When chasing a GPU, do not pizza or french fry... gunna have a bad time going "cheap"

Go to Quality Vendors.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

On 1/15/2021 at 3:59 PM, yungrupert said:

Well if you do plan on buying one do know that shipping might take a while and try to get one from a reputable seller. I know that people sell fake gpus on aliexpress but when it comes to 580s i haven't seen it. Just use caution when buying cards of aliexpress, I know tech yes city should have a few videos on how to get good deals on pc parts from there without getting scammed.      

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 9:59 PM, yungrupert said:

I bought same card in order to test if it is a real deal or not. I ordered one a few days ago and now the store somehow disappeared an all those good deals are gone. So it is probably another scam. It to good to be true

i wanted to submit a similar question since the whole market (new and used) shoots for uncivilized prices:

Gigabyte GTX 1050 scheda Video da 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 schede grafiche da 2GB GPU 960 750 730 630 mappa del gioco per Computer Desktop VGA DVI|Schede grafiche| - AliExpress

i was looking for a GPU with similar characteristics for my "office PC" and the only one that LOOKS like the one i'm looking for is this one.

i feel like it's a russian roulette where the number of full chambers is unknown.

i squee.

from my bottom.

of my heart

Be very careful. Most GPUs in AliExpress are just old GPUs with a flashed BIOS that tricks to them that they are another card. I recommend buying from a reputable source instead, unless you want a glorified display adapter masked up as a RTX 3060.

I edit my posts quite often, please refresh your browser if you can.

Specs :
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 4600G
RAM : 16GB 3200MHZ CL16 RAM

GPU : ASRock Challenger RX 6600
Display : Acer KA242Y
Mainboard : GIGABYTE B450M DS3H WIFI
Storage : 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
                240GB ADATA SU650NS38

There is a good chance you will get a GPU but not the one they have advertised. i have seen many you tubers try those sales from Ali-express and wish and ended up getting really low end GPU instead of what they have ordered, but hey who knows. if money isn't a problem take your chance.  remember there is always a catch for a price like that

‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ –Richard Branson