Cannot start any game

Nike_Schuh
Go to solution Solved by Nike_Schuh,

Faulty ram stick

Hello first I wanna thank you for even taking the time reading this!
(Sorry for my bad english)

Computer Specifications:
- CPU: Amd Ryzen 9 5900x (AM4)
- CPU Cooler: Kraken x62 (AM4)
- FANS: 2xCorsair ll120 RGB, 2xNzxt ll140
- RAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengance 2133 mhz (from 2017)
- GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 OC (PCIe 4.0)
- MAINBOARD: Gigabyte Aorus B550m Pro-P

- SSD: Cruical 500GB M.2 (PCIe 3.0)

Yesterday I finished my first self-build PC at first I had some problems updating the
Bios with QFlashPlus but then it worked and it booted normally in windows.
The first thing I did was that I fired up some games for example Rainbow Six Siege and it crashen while loading. Then
I tried Minecraft and it crashed right after loading. The window also turns black when it freezes. At first I thought it was some kind of driver issue and updated all the drivers, that
changed nothing still the same issue. Then I ran the memory diagnostics tool from windows it reported no errors.

After that I reinstalled windows to be sure its not an software problem that also didnt help.

Note that sometimes everygame starts normaly but crashes then after 1-2 minutes without crash report.

In this case when I press F11 the screen turns black for around 8 seconds (Normally it doesn't turn black).

The Minecraft debug tool always shows "Process crashed with exit code -1073740791"

Arround 1 hour ago i ran the memory diagnostics tool again this time it said: "Hardware problems were found, Contact the computer manufacturer to identify the problem" (Translated from German)

I hope some of you can help me resolve my issue!

I updated the Bios for the Mainboard to the newest version (F1 -> F11).
I switched the graphics driver versions multiple times to ensure its not the graphics driver
currently its on the newest version.

Yes it does. 
1 Error:

Unable to recover from a kernel exception. The application must close.

Error code: 3 (subcode 7)
 (pid=6756 tid=2072 javaw.exe 64bit)

2 Error:
Name of incorrect application: javaw.exe, version: 8.0.51.16, timestamp: 0x55763d32
Name of the failed module: nvoglv64.dll, version: 27.21.14.6109, timestamp: 0x5fed96ca
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Error offset: 0x000000000117fa49
ID of the faulty process: 0x1a64
Failed application start time: 0x01d6eb70bde7fc9f
Path of the failed application: C:-Program Files (x86)-Minecraft Launcher-runtime-jre-x64-bin-javaw.exe
Failed module path: C:-WINDOWS-System32-DriverStore-FileRepository-nv_dispi.inf_amd64_27246fb37cc30d24.dll
Report ID: 84e53ff7-b2f0-4a57-8eed-a5f9fd49fe08
Full name of the failed package: 
Application ID that is relative to the failed package: 

32 minutes ago, Nike_Schuh said:

The Minecraft debug tool always shows "Process crashed with exit code -1073740791"

Referencing this website, I think it's either Razer Synapse or your GPU driver, I'd run DDU and reinstall your drivers from scratch.

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

I dont have Razer Synapse and I reinstalled the driver already several times with GeForce Experience.