Recomended Video Build Guide?

BoxTurtle

Does anyone have any recomended video guides on how to build a pc?

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

5 minutes ago, turtlecraft said:

Does anyone have any recomended build guides for building my pc?

There's several. LTT has a good POV build, techsource has one as well, Basically every major tech channel has a few. Personally I'd go with a more detailed one such as the LTT/Techsource one. My Description has the Link to the LTT POV video, here's another one I believe is decent Complete Step-By-Step PC Build Guide - How To Build a PC In-Depth Guide 2020 (TonyTechBytes) - YouTube

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 minute ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

pc part picker has some decent starting points. It really depends what you budget is, what you're doing, and what's your currency. I can make you a list if you can provide those three statistics. 

I am sorry I said this wrong I already have the parts I was meant to say where you are shown how to build a pc. This is my first time building one so I do not know how. Thank You anyways

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

1 minute ago, turtlecraft said:

I am sorry I said this wrong I already have the parts I was meant to say where you are shown how to build a pc. This is my first time building one so I do not know how. Thank You anyways

There's several. LTT has a good POV build, techsource has one as well, Basically every major tech channel has a few. Personally I'd go with a more detailed one such as the LTT/Techsource one. My Description has the Link to the LTT POV video, here's another one I believe is decent Complete Step-By-Step PC Build Guide - How To Build a PC In-Depth Guide 2020 (TonyTechBytes) - YouTube

I realized what I said wrong and updated a little before you said this. Sorry for the confusion.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

2 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

I realized what I said wrong and updated a little before you said this. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, Thank you for the recomendation