Bad performance laptop

Hi. 

I am a software engineer student and I bought a computer last summer for coding and some occasion light gamming. what I wanted was something light weigh and that could also do the job.

I end up choosing a hybrid pc that had nice specs for the price (except for the ram, but I'm intending to upgrade). The problem is that I can't have the dedicated graphic card enable because it causes bad performance when playing LoL, Valorant, and games like that. When I disable the graphic card, the integrated graphics card from intel does its supposed job causing me to have more performance when the graphic card is turned off in the BIOS. the pc is in this link if u want to check it up and the graphic card is the mx230.

Any suggestions of what I can do using just software?

I think the pc might be thermal throttling, but this problem came from the factory so I deduced it was not that... (Maybe I'm wrong?)

I also checked what supposed performance should I get from this card and it was nothing like I expected.

Thanks.

I will say that it is completely possibly that your laptop would be thermal throttling from the factory, however with these specs it is unlikely. What is more likely is that the MX230 is frankly just bad. I came to this conclusion through using this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZhoEqdCloc) and looked at settings + resolution to come to a quick conclusion however that doesn't really make sense that you still have better performance with it completely disabled in BIOS. I'd ask what sort of performance are you seeing with/without your D-GPU on and in what games on what settings. Also are you plugged into the wall while gaming using your D-GPU as that will likely make a difference one way or another (ive seen being plugged in make performance go both up or down depending on the laptop model for some reason)

To be honest I wish I had the performance present in that video... 
I just do light gaming and the games that I play are mostly League of Legends and Valorant and sometimes CS GO. 
I always play with my pc plugged into the wall.
My problem with the performance is that when I play I have major FPS drops.. like 15 FPS playing League of Legends in low settings FHD. I also tried to lower the resolution to 720p but the same problem occurred... I'm thinking of sending the pc to warranty but I need it for college so that is not an option right now...