Replacing Fans on Cooler Master Master Liquid?

aaron.exe

I’m looking into getting a Cooler Master Master Liquid ML24L AIO (linked below), but I would like to use some Corsair LL120s I have lying around on it for aesthetic reasons, and have the fans on the cooler itself be used as intake fans on the bottom of my case? Assuming that this doesn’t significantly increase my CPU temps is this possible? Cheers!

https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-liquid-cooling-system-masterliquid-ml240l-rgb-v2/p/N82E16835103297?&quicklink=true

Yes, you would be able to swap out the fans for others. Sometimes, people do swap out the stock fans for aftermarket ones that perform better. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

these are common 120mm fans

Main: Intel i7-10700KF, RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC, 16 GB 3900MHz CL15 B-Die, Windows 11 Pro

Third PC: Intel i5-10400F, RTX 2080 Super Gaming X Trio, 16GB 3000MHz Timitec, Windows 10 Pro

Second PC: Ryzen 7 2700, RTX 2070 Super STRIX, 16GB 3200MHz CL15, Windows 10 Pro

First PC: Intel i5-3570, GTX 1060 Windforce, 16GB G-Skill 1600MHz, Windows 10 Pro

Hmmm Laptop: Pentium M 1.6GHz, iGPU, 2 GB 800MHz DDR2, Windows 7 SP1

it would be better to get a corsair aio with the fans included as getting everything separate as youll also need a controller for atleast the lighting of the fans. you'll get the fans, a better aio, and rgb controller at a better buying it together.