Software for extracting BIOS?

NecroFlex

I have an HP Elitebook 8570p with a locked BIOS. That wouldn't be an issue since i have a USB BIOS programmer, but there's a small problem:
image.png.6910a4f5333553aad2979b66104a22d7.png

The BIOS is non-standard size and i don't have an adapter to read it (ironically 8560p had a normal sized BIOS...damn you HP). Is there any way to get the full BIOS off with software on windows/linux or a DOS program?

Thanks!

Not that I know of, sadly you might have to desolder that and get the weird adapter needed for CH314A or solder directly into pins and connect it to programmer. Datasheet for that chip is available on the internet, however I am not sure how you would go wiring that up with CH341A.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

13 minutes ago, Levent said:

Not that I know of, sadly you might have to desolder that and get the weird adapter needed for CH314A or solder directly into pins and connect it to programmer. Datasheet for that chip is available on the internet, however I am not sure how you would go wiring that up with CH341A.

So basically, HP took a bigger chip that has the same 8 legs connected...god damnit.

Thanks! Will see if i can even try to solder on wires and connected it that way