Can't flash bios to previous version ROG Strix B550-F

I flashed to the latest Beta Bios 1602. I noticed an increase in inout latency and wanted to go back to the stable 1202 BIOS.

When I try to flash I get the error "Selected file is not proper bios!"

I Formatted my USB to fat 32 and also tried MBR volume

The file is renames etc and have tried the direct bios before.

Asus reuploaded the 1602 BIOS the other day so maybe they uploaded the wrong files?

Put the usb in the bios slot . make sure ur computer is off, hold the falsback button for like 3 sec and when u see the led above the ligh start to flash let it go . Then the bios will be done when the led stops blinking. it's in the manual.

3 minutes ago, andjayik said:

Put the usb in the bios slot . make sure ur computer is off, hold the falsback button for like 3 sec and when u see the led above the ligh start to flash let it go . Then the bios will be done when the led stops blinking. it's in the manual.

That's the bios flashback, but I'd like to do it using EZ flash in the bios

did u run the command exe that came with the bios file. I just did this the other day and works for the flashback. Thats the only way to get the older one back.

Just now, andjayik said:

did u run the command exe that came with the bios file. I just did this the other day and works.

yes I ran the renamer. Are you using Rog B550?

my problem was i had a gtx 1060 oc video card and could run any bios in the DOCP mode. Changed my card to rtx 2060 and i can not run in DOCP any more.

10 minutes ago, andjayik said:

B550-F

Would you be able to check if you can flash BIOS from 1602 to another BIOS? The stable release is 1202.

sorry im not gonna try all different bios, leaving it on what i have now. Try the flashback should work, see manual

11 minutes ago, andjayik said:

sorry im not gonna try all different bios, leaving it on what i have now. Try the flashback should work, see manual

I meant any other bios version.

1602 has lots of increased input lag compared to the 1202, so not sure why you would want a broken beta version anyway

nevere tried 1602, asus should try these bios versions before they bring them out for christ sakes. im on 1202