Mouse Lag/ Stutter in Fullscreen Apps

SniperGoat11

I have been exploring and reading into this issue for days now, and i cant find a solution. My mouse is a g-Pro Wireless and it is about 2-3 months old. whenever i play siege the mouse lags at a rate i cant play at. When i set the polling rate to 500 it seems to be fine but there is still stutter.on top of that i have read that this is an issue with windows not Rainbow 6 or my mouse. i have watched multiple youtube videos trying to fix this and nothing helps. Please if you have any suggestions feel free to comment.

I found a really good fix at 1000Hz polling when i use the onboard mouse memory instead of g-hub, but there is still a noticable stutter when tracking around a corner.

7 minutes ago, SniperGoat11 said:

I found a really good fix at 1000Hz polling when i use the onboard mouse memory instead of g-hub

G-Hub sucks, if you don't need any of the more complex stuff, I'd recommend uninstalling G-Hub and downloading Logitech's Onboard Memory Manager (You can find it on their website on the downloads section of the G Pro Wireless). It can do basically anything that G-Hub does, but it saves it directly on the mouse and doesn't even have to be installed on your PC.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

8 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

G-Hub sucks, if you don't need any of the more complex stuff, I'd recommend uninstalling G-Hub and downloading Logitech's Onboard Memory Manager (You can find it on their website on the downloads section of the G Pro Wireless). It can do basically anything that G-Hub does, but it saves it directly on the mouse and doesn't even have to be installed on your PC.

ok thank you.

23 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

It ended up still coming back. so because i wanted to put my os on a new m.2 ssd i got for christmas as well, i reset my PC and the problem was fixed. so my conclusion is that it was windows doing something.Not the mouse or the game