Advices for advertising site

stefs

I am from small country in Europe. We have a couple of small advertising sites but every is ugly. So i was think to make a good domain and to go to fiverr to someone create a great looking site and to start. 

The biggest problem is i dont have enought knowledge so i cant design all, so i hope that i will find someone on fiverr to create this for cheap.

But i have another problem, english is not native laungage in my country. So i must translate everything in site to my own laungage. Do we have any free software to do this?

And if someone have any advices please put everything you want and sorry for my bad english.

You can use the google translate chrome extension to translate the whole page.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

First you should ask yourself WHY they're all ugly like that. 

It could be the target audience of those websites prefer the ugly layout. Maybe it's fast this way, maybe it's easy to follow by amateurs, maybe they're targeting people on mobile phones and not regular browsers . Maybe it's bad on purpose, so that people posting ads could pay extra to have their listings highlighted or stand out from the free listings. 

Someone on fiver may design a template for your website but you'd still have to design the backend, databases, search system, all that stuff. 

Also, what do you mean by advertising... do you mean listings (people placing ads "i want to sell my car" ) or advertising as in banners, video ads etc etc 

WHy don't you just find a local guy that knows how to design & develop a website.

The template you'll get from fiver will be worth $5.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

• 2 weeks later...

Because i dont know anyone in my place.