Expect a second-gen Microsoft Surface announcement on June 26

"The supply chain, which inevitably gets to know about new devicesbefore anyone else, is stating that Microsoft is sticking with the same component manufacturers as with the first Surface tablets, but the 2nd gen device will only sport a display size between 7 and 9-inches. The original used a 10.81-inch panel.Microsoft’s recent tweaks to Windows 8 hardware requirements also suggest a smaller device will be released."  - geek.com

To read more: http://www.geek.com/tablets/expect-a-second-gen-microsoft-surface-announcement-on-june-26-1553968/

i5 3570K - MSI GD65 z77 - 660ti 2gb SLI - Kingston HyperX Blu 8gb (4x2gb) - Corsair H100i - Corsair 500r - Corsair HX 850w - Kingston HyperX 120gb SSD

Ya cause the first one did SOOO well

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

If they sell it for an acceptable price, it could be a very successful device. The first Surface was overpriced, underpowered and didn't have the features to really grab consumer attention. I'm hopeful it'll be a great device, and sell really well.

Even as an Android fan, the prospect of Windows arising as a powerful mobile and tablet competitor is fantastic. The more competition we have the better. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff