PC for 590$ or under and if this is good PCPartPicker List?

Budget (including currency): 590$ USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Light 1080p Video Editing, Gaming with Mods installed for example: GTA V (LSPDFR, NaturalVision Remastered, Custom Vehicles and Maps all in singleplayer) MInecraft (Forge with a bunch of mods installed), Coding, light 3d modelling, light photo editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have keyboard, mouse, monitors and don't plan to upgrade them but I will just need a hdmi, dvi, displayport etc to vga for modern gpus.

I have another pc part picker and I wonder if its a good build. If you have any improvements, then post it or have something scratch.  BTW I already have storage drives that why its not included on this list

just saying that part list won't start you are missing something and that thing is boot drive (it will start but not game)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

just saying that part list won't start you are missing something and that thing is ram (it will start but not game)

Ram is on the list he is missing drives but he may have them from a previous build 

Just now, LpoolTech said:

Ram is on the list he is missing drives but he may have them from a previous build 

Yes, I have a 256GB NVME Sk Hynix Drive and a bunch of hard drives

Just now, LpoolTech said:

I know that's why I edited, it's in the middle of the night here so I'm tired

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I've changed few things I believe getting better GPU would make it better. sorry that its little over budget 

1 minute ago, LpoolTech said:

I've changed few things I believe getting better GPU would make it better. sorry that its little over budget 

I might be able to choose if I save up a bit more or prices go down. I really like that config and will be much better then a 1650.

4 minutes ago, BrentonOof said:

I might be able to choose if I save up a bit more or prices go down. I really like that config and will be much better then a 1650.

Could you reuse your old case? if so that would save you 50$ 

9 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

Could you reuse your old case? if so that would save you 50$ 

I actually don't have any old case. My storage was from my laptop that broke

35 minutes ago, BrentonOof said:

Budget (including currency): 590$ USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Light 1080p Video Editing, Gaming with Mods installed for example: GTA V (LSPDFR, NaturalVision Remastered, Custom Vehicles and Maps all in singleplayer) MInecraft (Forge with a bunch of mods installed), Coding, light 3d modelling, light photo editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have keyboard, mouse, monitors and don't plan to upgrade them but I will just need a hdmi, dvi, displayport etc to vga for modern gpus.

I have another pc part picker and I wonder if its a good build. If you have any improvements, then post it or have something scratch.  BTW I already have storage drives that why its not included on this list

I wouldn’t buy parts right now.

New Budget GPUS are releasing soon (RTX 3050)

And nothing is really in stock.

if you HAD to buy now this would work quiet well. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zd7X3Z 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

I wouldn’t buy parts right now.

New Budget GPUS are releasing soon (RTX 3050)

And nothing is really in stock.

if you HAD to buy now this would work quiet well. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zd7X3Z

Ok, I guess I will wait for the RTX 3050 and if they are out of my budget then at least the 16 series will go down maybe.

2 minutes ago, BrentonOof said:

I actually don't have any old case. My storage was from my laptop that broke

Depending how desperate you are for a new rig I would but the parts from my list or @Downkey just omit the case for now and get it later when you have spare cash. if you can wait the prices will go down when and if new cards come to market and there will be wider arability 

Just now, BrentonOof said:

Ok, I guess I will wait for the RTX 3050 and if they are out of my budget then at least the 16 series will go down maybe.

16 series will just stop selling, and prices will go up from third party retailers.

look at the 2060 as an example, good luck finding one for under 450

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

16 series will just stop selling, and prices will go up from third party retailers.

look at the 2060 as an example, good luck finding one for under 450

Depends if Newegg and everyone retail store might just sell the 16 series until they go out of stock and there are no more to sell and then take listings down.

Just now, BrentonOof said:

Depends if Newegg and everyone retail store might just sell the 16 series until they go out of stock and there are no more to sell and then take listings down.

Thing is that the 16 series are already out of stock and they aren’t being manufactured anymore. The 1660 super I put in my list is $260, $30 over msrp. The rest are just 300 - 600. 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

5 minutes ago, BrentonOof said:

would you consider used? the 1070 is what I believe to be the best value gpu on the market ($180) other honorable mentions are  the rx 580 and r9 290 at about 100 bucks.

I some budget builds and parts on My pc guide if you wanted to take a look

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze

Just now, richodude said:

would you consider used? the 1070 is what I believe to be the best value gpu on the market ($180) other honorable mentions are  the rx 580 and r9 290 at about 100 bucks.

I some budget builds and parts on My pc guide if you wanted to take a look

I could go used and I have seen the 1070 at fair prices before. The only thing is a 100$ cpu thats pretty good for the 1070 to pair with which is hard to find at this time. 

I would go for a used card such as the 1070, I am currently in the market for a 1080. The 1650 would not handle nve that well.

Is your discord name BrentonOof#8994??

7 hours ago, Sky1ine said:

I would go for a used card such as the 1070, I am currently in the market for a 1080. The 1650 would not handle nve that well.

Is your discord name BrentonOof#8994??

I will start looking on ebay for a gtx 1070 and yes that is my discord username lol