corsair 360 aio

leonardmartin29

****decided to stay with the cpu cooler i have dont wanna spend 300$+ for looks i can spend that money on a better gpu or something

here are my specs 

intel 10850k

asus tuf z490 plus wifi

corsair vengeance lpx 2x16gb 3200mhz

2x samsung 970 evo plus 1tb

corsair commander fan controller

corsair hx850i psu

noctua nh d15 chromax black

6x noctua nf-a14 chromax black fans

evga gtx680

im thinking about putting in a 360 rad on top for the cpu (no current thermal issues just for looks)

what does everyone think of corsair's aio's any problems with them i will only go with corsair because it runs on corsair icue and i have it already for my other parts and i dont want anymore junk software taking up space

also since i have 6 noctua fans 2 of them will have to be swapped out for 3 120 of noctua fans that match. i hate rgb so i wont be using the corsair fans

360 is a long boi, can it fit?

Does the 360 fit?
use software but not really using it? Cover it all up!

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

360 is a long boi, can it fit?

Does the 360 fit?
use software but not really using it? Cover it all up!

it says it can fit a 360 rad on top and one on front as well

Which one? If your want the best in rgb the and controlling the light effects then corsair is the best.

Otherwise better options in performance and noise would be 

Ek-aio still has great argb and lighting effects will be dependent on what your motherboard supports

Best all black aio's

Artic liquid freezer II 

alphacool eisbaer

Just now, narrdarr said:

Which one? If your want the best in rgb the and controlling the light effects then corsair is the best.

Otherwise better options in performance and noise would be 

Ek-aio still has great argb and lighting effects will be dependent on what your motherboard supports

Best all black aio's

Artic liquid freezer II 

alphacool eisbaer

i want a corsair one thats for sure just so i can use the corsair icue software for the pump and things like fans etc. i already have the software which i use for other parts. i dont want rgb and will be changing out any rgb fans to noctua fans chromax black. 

i just want a quality basic 360 aio from corsair

13 minutes ago, leonardmartin29 said:

i want a corsair one thats for sure just so i can use the corsair icue software for the pump and things like fans etc. i already have the software which i use for other parts. i dont want rgb and will be changing out any rgb fans to noctua fans chromax black. 

i just want a quality basic 360 aio from corsair

If you dont want any corsair features then why get corsair? And if your dead set on getting a corsair aio then why bother asking your question?

Second

The p12 fans that come on the arctic liquid freezer II are just as good a the NH fans. So you wouldnt have to replace them.

You can check out gamers nexus video on them. 

The 3 aio I mentioned all stomp corsairs aios in performance and noise levels

4 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

If you dont want any corsair features then why get corsair? And if your dead set on getting a corsair aio then why bother asking your question?

Second

The p12 fans that come on the arctic liquid freezer II are just as good a the NH fans. So you wouldnt have to replace them.

You can check out gamers nexus video on them. 

The 3 aio I mentioned all stomp corsairs aios in performance and noise levels

i choose corsair because of the software for the pump. if i choose a different brand i have to download different software for their pump. 

as for fans i would like to stick with noctua as i already have 6 noctua and for looks i dont want them to be mismatching plus im still debabting on sticking with what i got and spend the money on a better gpu

2 minutes ago, leonardmartin29 said:

i choose corsair because of the software for the pump. if i choose a different brand i have to download different software for their pump. 

as for fans i would like to stick with noctua as i already have 6 noctua and for looks i dont want them to be mismatching

There is not much you can with pump speed in icue anyways and as far as controlling fan speeds there are many option that can do the same that dont require icue 

Just now, narrdarr said:

There is not much you can with pump speed in icue anyways and as far as controlling fan speeds there are many option that can do the same that dont require icue 

this convo is done because you dont seem to have the common sense to comprend what i am talking about

9 minutes ago, leonardmartin29 said:

this convo is done because you dont seem to have the common sense to comprend what i am talking about

You wont have to download anything as pump speed is set in the bios. So no software is needed. As for the fans you can control them from the bios as well. if you already have a CCP. Then you can connect it to them. Either will work.

8 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

You wont have to download anything as pump speed is set in the bios. So no software is needed. As for the fans you can control them from the bios as well. if you already have a CCP. Then you can connect it to them. Either will work.

sorry i didnt know pumps were handled in the bios thats good then it doesnt matter about brand for aio although im thinking about doing a custom loop for cpu as well something way overkill like a dual 360 rad with both at push/pull so 6 fans on each rad.