Note 20 Ultra Vietnam model?

PopsicleHustler

Hello once again LTT community. Been a long time since I've visited you.

I'm here in need of some help. I want to upgrade my aging Galaxy Note 8. I was looking at latest Note 20 Ultra at local online sellers here in Ireland.

The thing is, they're selling Vietnam models, not EU models. But they're much cheaper (+/-900 euros compared to 1100 for retail EU version). Does anyone knows the difference in specs between these models? My Note 8 was bought in similar fashion from one of those online sellers and I cannot say a single bad thing about it. It serves me loyally with no issues whatsoever. So would buying one of those Note 20 Us be a good idea? These guys are genuine with great amount of feedback on a trusted platform.

And before you start asking. I simply want an upgrade. My Note 8 has served me for over 3 years. It has marks, battery is definitely feeling extensive use, S-Pen is partially broken, Android 10 has some features that I would like to use, bigger screen with no bezels looks sexy AF, underscreen finger scanner and more things that I like on it.   

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

it still has the exynos chip so from the spec sheet there doesn't seem to be a difference(unless I've missed something)

5 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Note 20 Ultra has a 4G and 5G version

The only difference besides 5G capablity is the RAM and storage configuration

The one that  I'm looking at is 5G, 12GB  RAM and 256 Storage config.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

8 hours ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Hello once again LTT community. Been a long time since I've visited you.

I'm here in need of some help. I want to upgrade my aging Galaxy Note 8. I was looking at latest Note 20 Ultra at local online sellers here in Ireland.

The thing is, they're selling Vietnam models, not EU models. But they're much cheaper (+/-900 euros compared to 1100 for retail EU version). .   

Are you sure they are "Vietnam models"? And not just phones made in Vietnam? My S20 FE in made in Vietnam also and pretty sure it is not Vietnam model.

Edit, just checked, it is EU model.

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":  i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G