Deus Ex: The Fall

Askew

So this game is launching in an hour, who is going to be playing? I know this was a mobile game but it seems to have had some attention put into the PC version so going by the level of satisfaction I got from Human Revolution I have purchased it. I think it's priced reasonably (£7.99) considering it's advertised as offering several hours of gameplay with all micro transactions having been removed.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/258180/

Ah that reminds me, I got a free copy of the original Deus Ex on Steam free along with it, but I own that already so if anybody wants that game I could potentially gift it to you on Steam.

So this game is launching in an hour, who is going to be playing? I know this was a mobile game but it seems to have had some attention put into the PC version so going by the level of satisfaction I got from Human Revolution I have purchased it. I think it's priced reasonably (£7.99) considering it's advertised as offering several hours of gameplay with all micro transactions having been removed.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/258180/

Ah that reminds me, I got a free copy of the original Deus Ex on Steam free along with it, but I own that already so if anybody wants that game I could potentially gift it to you on Steam.

I'd love that game, by any chance could you send it to me? Ive been wanting to play it forever, it looks amazing

I'd love that game, by any chance could you send it to me? Ive been wanting to play it forever, it looks amazing

What's your Steam ID?

what is the game like? I mean the fall. is worth playing? how much you enjoyed it so far and what are the differences between the fall and human revolution in sense of gameplay and pc port?

It was really good on the ipad.....not sure it will be great on the pc, it was a watered down experiance, deeper than most "mobile games" but watered down for simpler controls and mechanics 

i think it will be a bit tame on the pc, but i did enjjoy the story

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I personally think they are trying ot milk it for all it's worth (or isn't worth as the case may be)  Only really liked the original.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

what is the game like? I mean the fall. is worth playing? how much you enjoyed it so far and what are the differences between the fall and human revolution in sense of gameplay and pc port?

It was really good on the ipad.....not sure it will be great on the pc, it was a watered down experiance, deeper than most "mobile games" but watered down for simpler controls and mechanics 

i think it will be a bit tame on the pc, but i did enjjoy the story

I personally think they are trying ot milk it for all it's worth (or isn't worth as the case may be)  Only really liked the original.

Update, game is not playing well for PC, there are no rebindable keys, the narration is robotic, the combat is dogshit, the buttons are very unresponsive and there are endless help popups to drive you crazy.

I'm going to finish it to get the story now I've bought it and all, but I'd advise others to watch a let's play if they want to see the story, as playing it is a chore.

Avoid this title.

Update, game is not playing well for PC, there are no rebindable keys, the narration is robotic, the combat is dogshit, the buttons are very unresponsive and there are endless help popups to drive you crazy.

I'm going to finish it to get the story now I've bought it and all, but I'd advise others to watch a let's play if they want to see the story, as playing it is a chore.

Avoid this title.

I figured it would beahve this way i mean, its a phone game... its good for a phone game but definately not worth it for pc unless you DONT have a smartphone/tablet to play it on

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I figured it would beahve this way i mean, its a phone game... its good for a phone game but definately not worth it for pc unless you DONT have a smartphone/tablet to play it on

I don't have a tablet, and I don't like playing touch games on my phone, the screen is too small and I find the controls are always fighting with the content for screen space.

On a scale of 1-10, the port quality is complete toilet.

lol I just thought of calling it Deus Ex: The Fail. :lol:

lol I just thought of calling it Deus Ex: The Fail. :lol:

Heh, as soon as the internet found out Eidos Montreal's cryptic "Are we ready to begin?" Youtube video was a teaser for a damn iOS game, people came up with that pretty quick. I was inclined to agree, I haven't been that disappointed in something video game-related in a while...

That sucks about the PC port, I would've expected better quality from Eidos Montreal. :(

Heh, as soon as the internet found out Eidos Montreal's cryptic "Are we ready to begin?" Youtube video was a teaser for a damn iOS game, people came up with that pretty quick. I was inclined to agree, I haven't been that disappointed in something video game-related in a while...

That sucks about the PC port, I would've expected better quality from Eidos Montreal. :(

Have a look at the Steam reviews. :lol:

The trailer looks absolutely horrid.. I think i'll stick to human revolution until a proper sequel is released. Baaah..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The trailer looks absolutely horrid.. I think i'll stick to human revolution until a proper sequel is released. Baaah..

Flanders pigeon murderer!

Flanders pigeon murderer!

... I still haven't forgiven blackadder for that  -_-

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"