g304 mod

LeDetructor

i got a g304 and im trying to reduce its weight,may i know which batteries are the lightest and not too expensive.And if i do decide to 3d print the back cover which material should i go with

I've been able to get my G305's weight down by using lithium AAA batteries with an AAA battery adapter. Lithium batteries are the lightest AAA batteries I've found so far. The ones I use are Energizer Lithium, they're around £1.74 per battery in a 4-pack of £6.99.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I believe my G305 weighs around 86g thanks to the AAA battery.

I can't comment on back cover as I've not been able to get any 3D-printing done to reduce the weight down further.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

I've done the same with the AAA lithium ... now I've seen that there's AAAA batteries that exist ...

As for the cover mods there's that one I found ... Haven't ordered it cause here with shipping it cost about the same as what I paid the mouse on sale just for the battery cover. 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/BESTSELLING-G305-lightweight-Hex-cut-battery-cover-Lower-your-G305-weight/392783178161?hash=item5b73b3a9b1:g:-TUAAOSwtf1e9Yab

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/BESTSELLING-G305-lightweight-Hex-Cut-Body-Only-12g-V2-34/392434822556?hash=item5b5ef02d9c:g:mJkAAOSwG4Be--au

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD