Cube case to get

Hikaru12

So I stopped by MicroCenter the other day and picked up the HAF XB which is a great case but I was doing some measuring the other day and as much as I'd like to add a bunch of custom WC'ing to it, it's not really going to happen unless I mod the hell out of it. So now I'm on the hunt for a nice cube case that can fit an ATX motherboard and has decent watercooling support. I'm stuck between the Corsair 540 and the Lian Li PC-D600. I really like the Lian Li because it has greater WC support, it's all aluminum and it's a full tower so it can accommodate upgrades. My biggest gripes with it are the non-tooless drive bays and the fact that you can only take out half of them (it's all or nothing with this case).

I love the look of the 540 and it has the WC support I need but I don't like the vertical drive bays as that makes fan controllers and other 5.25" devices look awkward.

What do you guys recommend? Feel free to throw in your own suggestions as well. Much appreciated. :)

i like the look of the corsair air 540 way more than the lian li case you posted, so that is what i would recommend to get 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

The XB can get a lot in it considered taking a dremel to it anyway seeing you already have it?

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)