Dayz version ?

StormtrooperStu

Myself and a few mates want to get into playing Dayz but what version should we get ?

Nothing to see here - move along.

What do you mean by version, do you mean Arma 2 Dayz Mod/Dayz SA?

I've only played the arma 2 mod, it's actually alright, arma 2 is a bitch to run at max settings though

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Standalone. Although right now it is a little bit... erm incomplete. It is constantly worked on and improved and eventually it will be much bigger than the mod is now.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Get the standalone for the extra support down the line.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Standalone. Although right now it is a little bit... erm incomplete. It is constantly worked on and improved and eventually it will be much bigger than the mod is now.

Is Dean Hall like leaving the development or something? I heard that from a podcast

Buy Dayz SA now because the price will start rising later down the line. But mostly play Dayz mod, I find epoch really fun with friends cause you can build cool bases.

Dayz SA feels to bland atm, when it gets cars, more weapons and more zombies I reckon it will be a very good game, But as of right now just play arma 2.

Plus Dayz SA is harder to run on maxed settings imo, well maybe its just cause I have an FX 8320 xD

Is Dean Hall like leaving the development or something? I heard that from a podcast

Yea he is leaving the development to Bohemia. He is leaving at the end of the year and going to to New Zealand to start his own game company.

Why are you asking me that was random xD

Anyway yes Rocket is leaving after DayZ is finished I think. Or at least until he gets it in a state he can leave it.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Why are you asking me that was random xD

Anyway yes Rocket is leaving after DayZ is finished I think. Or at least until he gets it in a state he can leave it.

I was adding on to the incomplete thing your said