Trouble with NZXT Kraken Z63. aio not recognized but PC and screen not working

Hello! I have a ryzen 3900XT, asus prime x570 pro, G skill 16x2 32 GB of 3600 RAM, 1 TB SSD, 2080 super, all in an h510 elite. I just got a kraken Z63 for christmas for my CPU, i had a dark rock 4 be quiet, and i plugged everything in correctly, tried multiple ports when things weren’t working,  and still I was getting a “CPU fan error” when I was booting, and my AIO was not even recognized. I ignored the CPU fan and booted, and the pump is working my temps were great and I could hear it working, I was plugged into the AIO pump 4 pin in my motherboard, as well as SATA on my PSU. My screen was displaying absolutely nothing and the NZXT CAM software picked up nothing from my device. Additionally, the fan power cords directly attached to the pump are not sending any power to any fan I’ve tried, which has been three separate fans. I don’t know if this has something to do with the issues. I’ve tried all USB ports for the screen display and checked with multiple other components in my computer to make sure the ports aren’t faulty. Should I be getting a new set of cords, NZXT sometimes recommends a USB hub for some AMD motherboards with the z63, but I am lost