MSI B550 Tomahawk pulling insane voltage?

So, I put together a new PC and noticed my CPU temps were much higher than a friend who also got a 5800x. Compared benchmarks, temps, speeds and his were consistently better. Noticed in Ryzen Master, core temps, HWInfo that I was pulling some serious voltage for things that didn't seem like they needed it. Rocket League was pulling 1.47-1.48ish volts which sounded insane to me. Found AMD Overclocking in the bios and set max voltage for 1.4, 1.375, 1.325, etc. to test. It limited the voltage and it's fine I'm not going for a serious OC or anything, but it's weird that it always wants so much voltage. Stock running a single pass of Cinebench will get to 88ishC. Reseated cooler to make sure before I noticed voltage. Any thoughts?

Ryzen 5800x

Noctua NH-D15S

MSI B550 Tomahawk - 7C91vA4 bios

Gigabyte 1650 (Put it together before I have gotten my hands on a new GPU)

Samsung 500GB

Sabrent 1TB M.2

EVGA 500W

Meshify C

2 intake fans 3 exhaust fans if you're wondering about air flow

Oh yeah man. I just moved into a Ryzen system and I noticed right away that my 3600XT is getting 1.5v bumps routinely lol. I saw 1.525v logged once, and that was supposed to be completely stock. I am still using a Spire lol. The mount for my cooler was supposed to be here two weeks ago.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

it's a known issue that some motherboard will push higher than normal voltage in the chip ...  I've seen that was discussed in some video by jay and steve if I remember correctly ...  really not sur if it's them tho.  The one thing you could explore is undervolting a bit to see if it lowers the temps.  I don't have experience with ryzen so I'm not the best here to help you about that ... but that's something you might want to look into. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

30 minutes ago, Dr0y said:

it's a known issue that some motherboard will push higher than normal voltage in the chip ...  I've seen that was discussed in some video by jay and steve if I remember correctly ...  really not sur if it's them tho.  The one thing you could explore is undervolting a bit to see if it lowers the temps.  I don't have experience with ryzen so I'm not the best here to help you about that ... but that's something you might want to look into. 

Seems like that’s the only way. Limited to 1.35 and it’ll stay under 80C now on a pass of Cinebench. Crazy!