Which to Upgrade First?

medyobano

Currently have a build with these specs.

Ryzen 3200g

MSI A320 A Pro

Hyper X 2666 8x2gb

1050 mini 2gb

Corsair CV550

With this, can I get recommendations on what to upgrade/buy next?

Assuming the focus is gaming, you can squeeze a faster GPU in there.  That said those are hard to get ahold of right now, and your CPU is the next to need upgrade after that. 

Your system at least have a boot SSD?

agreed. Also assuming gaming, graphics should be the first in most cases.

If you want to do a quick check, you can open up task manager, play your game for a bit and tab out. Take a look at CPU and GPU and see whichever is closer to 100% and that is your bottleneck. This is a bit of an oversimplification but is simple enough for most people and most situations.

You'll want to look at more RAM when you get to about 75%-85% usage. But most games aren't that hungry for ram.

If you can find one for a good price, I would put in a 1070 or 980ti (anything under $200 is considered a great deal at this time). I would say you can upgrade your CPU, but however, that motherboard cannot support any real higher end CPUs that would give you much of a boost in games (specifically a Ryzen 5 3600), and a motherboard + CPU might be a bit above your budget, especially since it would run fine for the time being. 

As said above, make sure you have an SSD, nothing fancy but at least having one will make your life quite a bit better. 

4 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

Assuming the focus is gaming, you can squeeze a faster GPU in there.  That said those are hard to get ahold of right now, and your CPU is the next to need upgrade after that. 

Your system at least have a boot SSD?

Yep, but sadly only a 128gb ssd and a 500gb hdd for other files. I am planning to upgrade my mobo to a Asrock B550 Pro. Not sure if that will be the wisest choice. Whats you opinion?

2 minutes ago, medyobano said:

Yep, but sadly only a 128gb ssd and a 500gb hdd for other files. I am planning to upgrade my mobo to a Asrock B550 Pro. Not sure if that will be the wisest choice. Whats you opinion?

A motherboard upgrade would only be a good idea if you are also upgrading your CPU, as you will see no improvement in anything without that. I would save up and if you are going to upgrade the motherboard, upgrade the CPU at the same time