Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger GREEN

Brainiac777

Hello, does anybody have any idea when the Coolermaster CM Storm Trigger Green will release? Its the one with the green backlighting and the green switches. I do not mean the one with the red backlight and green switch. It was presented at CES and shown a couple of times with Linus and Paul. I did ask this on another forum but I just have to ask the best PC forum on the internet. Does Coolermaster really take that long to release a product that is already on the market?

the MUCH more important keyboard is actually the CM Quickfire Stealth Green ;)

I'd like to try it, but I first want to try my MX blue shine II which should arrive within the next days, so I can can properly compare the two :P

Although I doubt they will come with a german layout anytime soon XD

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

I want the trigger green as in for the full-black keyboard, not for the green switches.

But yes, i do want the trigger green! (For the release of the full-black body trigger) with Red backlighting

Green is kind of rare & bright  .. like on mainboards .. mayby there won't be one.

I really can't imagine it would be too hard to retool unless the plate mounting process is signficantly different

it's not like the green switches are being sold for the same price as other cherries

the MUCH more important keyboard is actually the CM Quickfire Stealth Green ;)

Would love a TK green.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers