Randomly when Playing games My system will somewhat loose power ; No Video, Audio still playing, Gpu fans 100%

So, I have a problem with this setup from the day that i got it,
It was pre-built from a well known nationally e-store

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
MB: MSI B450-A-PRO
PSU: Segotep H9PLUS+ 520W
RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB(2x8GB)
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GT OC (3GB)

The problem:Randomly when Playing games My system will somewhat loose power ; No Video, Audio still playing, Gpu fans 100% and the only way to resume from that is by restarting it from the button.
Well, that's the problem, the problem happen i would say quite Randomly.
Why? Well, at first i thought that just heavy games will cause that (like GTA 5, Rainbow 6 siege or battlefield 5)
But not, i had that problem happen in smaller games ( one i could remember is Among us)
Some Differences between the locks? Just 1 time, i was playing Gta 5 and pc locked as usual, restarted it, opened steam, discord (and the programs i use the most) as usual, and locked Again. That was First Time and single time yet.
What i saw to cause that problem more often than normal is Overclocking, CPU, RAM, GPU
The Most Stupid thing here is that the problem happens randomly, Maybe for a month nothing happens, but one dayboomLOCKS

What I've Tried:
Changing ram slots (between them)
Change ram speed [ 2933 ( Advertized + cpu limit ) to 2400(default)]
Check Temps ( all good, even put a better cpu cooler)
Disabling something that had to do with Ram's sleep state i think
Checking Event Viewer ( just the usual Kernel-Power 41)
Possible Solutions :
Change That Piece of **** Segotep PSU (maybe)

If you could help me diagnose, or having some informations about my problem i would be thankful! 馃槆

Well I don't know if I can directly help you, But I can tell you my situation and maybe it's helpful. I have a

Ryzen 5 3600

b450 tomahawk max, 16gb ddr4

rx 5700xt

730watt thermaltake smart se that I bought in 2014. it's bronze rated and it was very cheap at the time.

every since I upgraded from my old gtx 960 i5 system i got random shutdowns, freezes, choppy gameplay, all sorts of problems. my pc crashes 3 - 5 times a day. I've been living this sad life for 7 months now. and finally I bought a new power supply. I bought a platinum 860w fractal design. it's gonna take a month till I can receive it but I'm fairly certain it's the power supply at this point. Like I've tried everything, I've tried using 2 seperate cables to feed my graphics card instead of 1, plugging my pc directly to the wall instead of the power strip, underclocking, I put my pc in 5c weather to eliminate the heat as an option. I did a clean install of windows 3 times now, used 10 different versions of the driver. you name it dude.

So yeah I think it's your power supply. You don't have to buy an expensive one like I did, a 600watt is defenitely enough. even a 500 watt. If you don't plan on upgrading any time soon. Get a high quality one that's at least 500watts. I recommend you check out the PSU Tier list here on the Linus forum. It's great. My Thermaltake power supply doesn't exist on it and I bet yours doesn't too. That's why they are hot garbage lol

• 5 weeks later...