Ryzen 9 5900X + RX6800, COD potential Vram leak?

_JohnB330ci

Hello, so recently (I unfortunately cannot pinpoint when this started) having random stuttering in COD Warzone, Modern Warfare & Cold War, I also tested on BF5 and didn't seem to have the same issue, I had some stuttering but I believe this was from first time using DX12 and loading a map for the first time (this I believe is a well known downfall to running DX12 in BFV) 

Anyway, so I recently clocked my ram to 3200Mhz, and enabled Smart Access Memory, to then realise a few days later I was getting stutters inside of Warzone, and further testing the same happened with Cold War and MW multiplayer, so I presumed one of those two was the culprits so disabled them, however I am still having the same issue! Upon further investigation I seem to start getting stuttering after playing for a extended duration because my VRAM usage slowly creeps to the max! In Warzone it will start around 11GB used ingame (Max Settings, 1440p, getting anywhere between 130 - 170 fps depending on the area and action, never seen it dip below 120fps) and then slowly creep up to the max, which reads at 15.5~~GB 

Restarting the game alone fixes it, but only for a much shorter period and it creeps up very quickly again!? I haven't encountered this problem in any other games (yet) SW:BF2, Cyberpunk 2077, Apex Legends, Ghost Recon Breakpoint!

Is this a Call of Duty problem or an AMD driver related problem? Is there anything I can do about it? 

Any input is welcome thank you :)

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

• 2 weeks later...

Report it to the game developer,  game is overcommiting video resources and rendering from system shared zone.