CPU I7 8750H always at max Freq or Idle Freq.

I have a Weird problem With my CPU Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor in Acer Predators Triton 500 Laptop
When i Set my Power Plan to Acer and set the Maximum Processor rate to 100% which is default When Plugged in the Processor works always at 3.9GHZ even in Idle state but when i make   Maximum Processor rate to 99% it Reverts to 2.1 GHZ  but doesn't Boost no matter what i do even Playing 
Note : Power Mode in better Performance but unfortunately which make it max Performance or Better Battery doesn't Change any thing 
i am using a the latest BIOS what should i do  
When Cpu @ High freq i gives me Temp up to 96 when gaming 

Even when it is  Under Test and 95% Utilisation it never boosts  @  Maximum Processor rate to 99% 

1.JPG

2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Screenshot (255).png

Sorry Wrong Reply

Edited by Serageldin

On 12/18/2020 at 10:12 AM, Serageldin said:

Can anyone help!?

Help with what, exactly? What's the question?

By setting the 'Maximum Processor state' to 99%, you are disabling Turbo Boost. Better to keep maximum processor state set to 100%, and try to tackle CPU overheating by other means, such as, if possible, reducing cache and core voltage offsets (e.g. in Throttlestop) to the lowest levels you can get to without affecting stability or performance, and if that doesn't reduce CPU temperatures enough, possibly experimenting with, also in Throttlestop, lowering all-core max turbo ratios by a couple of hundred MHz, or lowering PL1 power limit ('Long Power Max').

Software aside, if you haven't cleaned the fans recently, doing that could help reduce temperature under load somewhat; repasting the CPU/GPU could potentially help, too.