good free to play game?

ixiboneheadixi

what is a good free to play game i can easily get into thats not pat to win and is just one of those games where you could find some people and get on teamspeak and just have hours of fun. No MMORPG either im sick of that boring grind fest.

Warthunder

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Planetside 2

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

league of legends

team fortress 2

hellooooooooo

Warthunder

been playing it, only problem ive really found at least with the games ive played, a good portion of the people hwo play are complete assholes and there seems to be no real community around the game, and i like to play with other people on like teamspeak and stuff so it hasnt worked out for me so far. 

been playing it, only problem ive really found at least with the games ive played, a good portion of the people hwo play are complete assholes and there seems to be no real community around the game, and i like to play with other people on like teamspeak and stuff so it hasnt worked out for me so far. 

I know what you mean, but I have had a couple of good matches

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Warframe (it's quite alot of grinding unfortunately)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I know what you mean, but I have had a couple of good matches

yeah some good matches, i guess you have to find tyhe right people because most of the time your teammates try to ram you and if its ground strike no one protects the bombers or anything. 

Path of Exile?It's quite fun :D

League Of Legends is very fun if you are into a competitive scene and want to follow a pro scene like CS:GO. I don't play anymore, but when I did I was a TSM fan, and Cloud9 was fun to watch dominate the US

Much info 

Dota 2, it's like league of legends but league has from what I can tell skill trees and it might be a little to much to take in with the number of characters you have to pick from, while Dota still has 100 characters but each have only 4 skills which remain static which made it more accessible for me.

World of tanks if fun too.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?