PC not displaying anything while booting

rambi36

My computer appears to turn on with all the fans spinning at a reasonable volume (including the GPU), but I get no display, whether I used the displayport cable from my monitor or the HDMI cable from my TV. My motherboard(Asus Prime X570-P) doesn't have any troubleshooting features so I can't tell if there's any issues while it's trying to boot. All of the power cables from my power supply appear to be plugged in properly. I cleared CMOS and re-seated my GPU(Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super OC 3X White) and still had the same issue. I don't have an iGPU and currently don't have any other GPUs I can try out. Is there anything else that could be wrong/anything else I can do  that can help?

Life.exe is missing

30 minutes ago, rambi36 said:

My computer appears to turn on with all the fans spinning at a reasonable volume (including the GPU), but I get no display, whether I used the displayport cable from my monitor or the HDMI cable from my TV. My motherboard(Asus Prime X570-P) doesn't have any troubleshooting features so I can't tell if there's any issues while it's trying to boot. All of the power cables from my power supply appear to be plugged in properly. I cleared CMOS and re-seated my GPU(Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super OC 3X White) and still had the same issue. I don't have an iGPU and currently don't have any other GPUs I can try out. Is there anything else that could be wrong/anything else I can do  that can help?

Maybe your ports are the issue

Just now, Izen254 said:

Maybe your ports are the issue

I would say try different ports different cables if not unplug and replug all components